On February 20th, in the Senior Citizens’ University of the Jaume I University a group of senior learners interested on the topic about servitization and circular economy meet in a workshop to try to answer some questions that raise from the CLEAR project.
- What do you know about servitization and circular economy? Did you have any experience? (later after this, we explained those concepts)
- Can you find or explain some examples of servitization and circular economy?
- How (or what) would be good uses? how we can take advantage? how can we promote their understanding and use?
- Would you like to know more? what?
- And also an open discussion about the topic.
Senior learners had very different background; some of them had been trainers or teachers. Other Businessmen or businesswomen, while others though the topic interesting enough to participate and help us.
The workshop worked very actively, working in groups, extracting ideas and answers that later were presented.
Soon, the results of this first phase of analysis and research will be published.