SPI presented the CLEAR project on May 17th, in the third workshop of BioWare project, about Bioeconomy and Circular Economy, that occurred on Instituto Politécnico de Santarém (Portugal).
In the Erasmus+ Project, ISORESS (http://www.isoress.eu) where the CLEAR project was presented. In the ISORESS project, training material is being developed for trainers and SMEs in their early years to include Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development in their policies. The training developed includes practical exercises. All partners (the University of Poland, the Macedonian engineering company, the Greek training center and the Italian NGOs) showed interest in the project and briefly explained the products that were in the contacts and redirected to the web.
On May 11th, Media Creativa presented at the Altinbas University of Istanbul (http://www.altinbas.edu.tr/en) the Clear project, where in addition to different professors and academics from the University specializing in economics, there were organizations from Italy, Greece, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom. During the day we presented the different projects related to the theme of the economy that we were carrying out.
Universitat Jaume I has taken part in the Erasmus programme since 1994. The programme has been going through big changes since then. The new challenges started with the new programme Erasmus+ in 2014. As a result of that, we are offering mobility possibilities to all agents involved in universities’ development.
The first Staff Training Week organised in our institution is aimed at European Staff coming from partner and non-partner universities who would like to learn more about our facilities, our management of the different mobility programmes and about our teaching and research methods.
On April 25th, the CLEAR project was presented to the participants. You can see the agenda here: Agenda
Within the day established at the Universitat Jaume I, Roger Esteller and Pilar Escuder presented the CLEAR, Erasmus + project that is being developed. Around 120 people from different areas of the University of Castelló attended the event.
Stella presented the project to SMEs, training stakeholders, VET centres and researchers on April 19th 2018.
In total approximately 15 people attended the event. The event was a training seminar organized by a vocational training centre. We were invited to present the CLEAR project.
The educational innovation team of the Senior Citizens’ University coordinates the Erasmus + CLEAR project. Second meeting
The educational innovation team of the Senior Citizens’ University, led by Pilar Escuder and Roger Esteller of the Universitat Jaume I, coordinates the Erasmus + KA2 project “CLEAR- Circular Economy Adult Training ToolBox – Knowledge Reuse” since October 2017. Representatives of the UJI have participated in the second meeting of this project that took place on 12 and 13 April at the municipality of Korydallos (Athens).
In this report you can find the preeliminary conclusions about user needs analysis, in these specific things:
- The needs and analysis performed in the partner countries to help identify the training needs on the circular economy servitisation model of both trainers and learners.
- The partners worked on the specific research in order to provide feedback from their countries under the auspice of Jaume I University.
- All partners collected the results and the IO leader will collate into one common report with an executive summary.
- Jaume I University has been the responsible for preparing the questionnaires, sending them to the partners and collecting the completed questionnaires from the workshops or interviews organised in each country with target group members & stakeholders.
On March 9, we had the opportunity to participate in a Seminary organized by the Languages Academy Lawton School, in the framework of a multiplier event of his European project ‘Engage’, linked to the concept of Circular Economy.
On February 20th, in the Senior Citizens’ University of the Jaume I University a group of senior learners interested on the topic about servitization and circular economy meet in a workshop to try to answer some questions that raise from the CLEAR project.
- What do you know about servitization and circular economy? Did you have any experience? (later after this, we explained those concepts)
- Can you find or explain some examples of servitization and circular economy?
- How (or what) would be good uses? how we can take advantage? how can we promote their understanding and use?
- Would you like to know more? what?
- And also an open discussion about the topic.
Senior learners had very different background; some of them had been trainers or teachers. Other Businessmen or businesswomen, while others though the topic interesting enough to participate and help us.
The workshop worked very actively, working in groups, extracting ideas and answers that later were presented.
Soon, the results of this first phase of analysis and research will be published.