CLEAR – Circular Economy Adult Training ToolBox – Knowledge ReUse
We are seven partners from across Europe who will work together for 28 months creating an innovative training curriculum entitled “Moving towards servitisation in CE” and a digital toolbox.
Our target groups will be: adult trainers, adults, educationalists, SMEs and stakeholders, seniors and educational providers. These professionals will be consulted at regular intervals during the design and implementation of the results in order for the latter, to target their specific training needs.
The anticipated results will be:
- One training curriculum on “Moving towards servitisation in CE”
- A digital training toolbox for the target group to use
- Dissemination material to raise awareness of the project
- Events that will allow the target group members to meet and share their ideas.
The partners who will work together on this interesting project, are:
- Coordinator: Universitat Jaume I (Spain)
- Municipality of Korydallos (Greece)
- Social Cooperative Enterprise Drosostalida (Greece)
- Macdac Engineering Consultancy Bureau (Malta)
- Sociedade Portuguesa de Inovação (Portugal)
- Media Creativa 2020 (Spain)
- Gijon Town council (Spain)
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This website reflects the views only of the author, and the
Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Project reference: 2017-1-ES01-KA204-038172